The holidays are a time often filled with special treats. Many people put their diets on hold for a few weeks so they can enjoy some of their favorite dishes. That’s not always possible if you wear dentures, though. These replacement teeth make it difficult to eat certain foods. If that’s the case for you, it’s time to start thinking about dental implant dentures.
At our office, we have dentists with advanced implant training and use technology like 3-D imaging for the best outcomes. Plus, you have the option of receiving sedation to stay relaxed throughout your treatment. We even offer a procedure where you can receive implants and replacement teeth in a single appointment. That means you could help yourself to anything you like at Christmas dinner! If not, let us help you start the New Year off right with a great new smile.
To explore your implant options, call us today at 732-352-3903 for an appointment in our Lincroft, NJ office. In the meantime, see some of the ways implant dentures outperform conventional dentures:
- No Embarrassing Slips – Simple suction is what keeps conventional dentures in place. Unfortunately the seal can sometimes fail, even when denture adhesive is also used. Dentures also loosen over time, becoming more difficult to keep in place. When dentures are attached to dental implants, they aren’t going anywhere. They won’t move or shift, so you won’t have any embarrassing moments.
- Stronger Bite – With implant dentures that stay firmly in place, you’ll also have more chewing power. You’ll be able to eat whatever you want, even foods like crisp apples or corn-on-the-cob. With the ability to eat more kinds of food, you’ll also enjoy better overall health.
- Easy Maintenance – Some kinds of dental implant dentures require no more than simple brushing and flossing to keep clean. In addition, they won’t loosen over time the way conventional dentures do, so you won’t need a relining procedure to improve the fit.
- More Youthful Appearance – You’ve probably noticed that dentures wearers tend to develop a sunken-faced look. Without the stimulation provided by tooth roots, your jawbone shrinks over time – which is what creates this appearance and also causes dentures to feel loose. Dental implants stimulate your jaw the way that tooth roots do. So your face will stay fuller looking.
- No Sore Spots – Dentures with implants won’t slip around. So they won’t rub against your gums and cause discomfort.
Ready to talk to us about dental implant dentures? Call 732-352-3903 today to visit Newman Springs Dental Care.