If you’re missing most or even all of your teeth, you’re probably not smiling much. If you’d like to get a beautiful smile back – and your oral function – let our team give you a full-mouth reconstruction in Lincroft. Our dentists will:
- Determine the right dental restorations for your situation
- Perform any tooth extractions needed for your full-mouth restoration
- Make you as comfortable as possible with anesthetic and dental sedation if desired
- Ensure your smile looks great and functions beautifully too
Call 732-352-3903 today to speak to Dr. Friedman, Dr. Menon, or Dr. Suri about a life-changing full-mouth rehabilitation at Newman Springs Dental Care.
We’ll Explain Your Full-Mouth Restoration Options
Because every patient has unique problems, we provide unique solutions. We will discuss all your tooth replacement options and let you make the decision you feel is best. To help you chew with confidence again, we offer:
- Full-Arch Conventional Dentures – Replace every tooth with full traditional dentures. If you have a few healthy teeth but would like a whole new set of chompers, we can perform tooth extractions to make room for a full-arch denture.
- Partial Dentures – If you have some teeth remaining, you may be interested in partial dentures. These attach to your natural teeth.
- Dental Implant Dentures – You’ll never need denture adhesive if we attach your replacement teeth to dental implants. Plus, your bite will be nearly as strong as it was when you had healthy teeth.
So you won’t have to go without teeth, we also provide a same-day smile option. During an initial consultation, we’ll take precise impressions of your mouth and craft your dentures ahead of time. Then, we’ll extract your damaged teeth and provide your new custom dentures in the same visit! We’ll make any necessary adjustments during a follow-up visit.
To ensure your comfort, we’ll provide anesthetic prior to working on your smile. We can also administer dental sedation to relieve any anxiety you may experience.