If you can’t eat the foods you love in Lincroft, repair or replace your damaged or missing teeth so you can enjoy them again! Our dentists may restore your mouth with:I Can't Eat the Foods I Love Read Transcript
Many of our patients that come to us tell us that they can't eat the foods that they love or things that they used to be able to. Sometimes it's from missing teeth, sometimes it's from loose teeth, from dental disease, periodontal disease. Sometimes it's neglect, sometimes it's just unfortunately the reality is that's the situation they had when they were growing up, whether they had bad teeth growing up, whether their parents couldn't help them, whatever the situation was.
Added: There's new technology with dental implants to allow people to have teeth that don't come out, teeth that are firm. You can eat anything you want and it's really lifechanging for a lot of people. We've been able to help a lot of people in recent years who really thought there was no help and had gone to other offices and they were told, “There's no help for you.“ Well, there is help and we'd like to help show you what it can be.
- Dental crowns for repair, created here in our office during your appointment with the help of CEREC technology
- Dental bridges to replace teeth
- Full-mouth reconstruction options like dentures to reconstruct your entire smile
- Dental implants, which can be restored with crowns, a bridge, or dentures for a long-term, stable tooth replacement
Let Dr. Mitchel L. Friedman or Dr. Aparna Menon rejuvenate your oral function. Contact Newman Springs Dental Care at 732-352-3903 to get your powerful bite back with our restorative dentistry options. New patient exams and consultations are free.
We’ll Help You Find the Right Restorative Dental Options
To provide customized solutions for your particular dental issues, we offer an array of treatments to repair or replace damaged or missing teeth. One of the most natural-feeling restorative options available is dental implants, which can be restored with crowns, a bridge, or dentures. You can also opt for any of those restorations without implants.
Instead, you may need one of the following to repair decay or infection:
- Dental Filling – If you have a cavity, we can relieve your pain and restore your tooth to a healthy state using a tooth-colored filling. It will blend in seamlessly with your smile.
- Root Canal – If tooth decay has penetrated your enamel and started affecting the soft tissue and nerves within, we can perform a gentle root canal to save your tooth.
- Tooth Extraction – We’ll always do everything we can to preserve your natural teeth. But if a tooth is beyond repair, we may recommend an extraction to prevent the problem from affecting your other teeth and oral health. Then, we’ll discuss your tooth replacement options with you. It’s important to replace missing teeth so your remaining teeth do not experience undue stress.
No matter what treatment you need, we’ll ensure your total comfort by numbing your mouth and offering dental sedation.
Can’t eat the foods you love in Lincroft? Improve your oral function and your quality of life with restorative dentistry options from Newman Springs Dental Care! Call 732-352-3903 for an appointment, or schedule one online.