Stop feeling self-conscious and hiding your imperfect teeth behind closed lips. You can conceal your cosmetic dental flaws and get a Hollywood smile with Lincroft dental veneers.Doctor Aparna Menon on dental veneers Read Transcript
For most patients, if you have fairly aligned teeth and you are just looking at transforming it to have a better smile, then there's definitely an option for you. With veneers, it is the most conservative way, usually painless. If I had to say how a veneer is, it's very thin, something like a business card, as thin as a business card or a fingernail, that goes over your existing tooth. It is bonded on or it is cemented onto your tooth structure, your existing tooth structure, thereby enhancing what you have, and if you're a candidate for it – usually most people are as long as your bite is okay and you don't have any gum disease – it is a great option to enhance what God's given you.
Veneers will give you a smile that:
- Looks Naturally Beautiful – Our custom-made veneers can be designed to blend in easily with the rest of your teeth. We can place them on just one or two teeth or on all the teeth that show while smiling for a dramatic smile makeover.
- Offers Easy Care and Maintenance – You don’t need special cleaning solutions for veneers. Just brush, floss, and visit us for regular cleanings to keep them looking great.
- Looks Wonderful for Years – Depending on which kind of veneers you choose, they can last for a decade or more.
- Is Free of Flaws – Because they completely cover the visible portion of your teeth, veneers are a versatile cosmetic dentistry option that can conceal many flaws, including chips, cracks, worn-down teeth, stains, gaps between teeth, and misshapen teeth.
Call Newman Springs Dental Care at 732-352-3903 today. Our cosmetic dentists, Dr. Mitchel Friedman and Dr. Aparna Menon provide an array of cosmetic dentistry options so you can achieve the flawless grin you’ve always dreamed of.
We’ll review all your veneers options with you and explain what you should expect during your treatment. We’ll do everything we can to improve your comfort. If you’re nervous, we even offer dental sedation to relieve anxiety.
Choose From Two Kinds of Dental Veneers
Dental veneers are thin pieces of tooth-colored material that we bond to the front of teeth to improve their appearance. Since every smile is different, we offer two kinds of veneers:Enhance Your Smile Read Transcript
Dental veneers, they are thin coverings that is placed over the teeth. If you want to change the color of your teeth, if you have cracks or staining, or even, even some slight misalignment with your teeth, dental veneers are perfect. What they do is enhance your smile. If your smile is what's keeping you from putting your best foot forward, come see us. Let's discuss. Let's see. Let me evaluate your smile. Let's see what we're working with. We do have the technology. We have the skill set. We have the trained staff to see if dental veneers are the right option for you.
- Porcelain Veneers – Compared to composite, porcelain dental veneers are stronger and more resistant to chips, cracks, and other forms of damage. Porcelain veneers are also slightly translucent like your natural teeth for a convincing look.
- Composite Veneers – These veneers are made of a synthetic material that is color-matched to your teeth. The biggest advantage of composite dental veneers is their short treatment time. You’ll come to our dental office in the morning and leave the same day with a beautiful, brand-new smile.
Unlike composite dental veneers, porcelain veneers require at least two visits for placement. During an initial consultation, your dentist will determine if porcelain veneers are the right option for you. We can even use digital technology called Smile Vision to show you what your new smile will look like! Then we will:
- Work with you to plan your treatment
- Numb the area for optimum comfort
- Remove a small amount of enamel from your teeth to make room for your veneers
- Bond temporary dental veneers in place
Your veneers will be made at an off-site lab. When they arrive, you’ll return to our office so we can remove the temporaries and bond your custom dental veneers in place. You’ll walk out with a gorgeous smile.