Receive Oral Surgery in Lincroft for a Healthy Mouth
If you have a painful problem tooth, our experienced dental team will help you determine if oral surgery in Lincroft is the best possible solution. While we’d rather save your teeth, what’s important is that we stop the pain. With our years of training and hands-on skills, we’re able to both extract and replace damaged and infected teeth. Your dental oral surgery will:
- Stop the pain in your mouth
- Restore your oral health and overall well-being
- Prepare your mouth for any necessary procedures, like dental implants
- Feel as comfortable as possible with our anesthetic and dental sedation
- Use leading-edge technology like our CT scan
Newman Springs Dental Care can get your mouth healthy again with dental oral surgery. We’ll discuss your options in detail and answer any questions you might have. We will also explain each procedure so you can make informed decisions and know what to expect. Call our office at 732-352-3903 to find out more about your oral surgery options. New patient consultations are free.
Get Your Oral Health Back With Surgery
At Newman Springs Dental Care, we will do everything we can to repair your natural teeth. In some cases, however, the best option is to remove a damaged, decayed, or infected tooth for the sake of your oral and overall health. Our oral surgery includes:
- Tooth Extraction – To prevent the consequences of problem teeth, we can perform a gentle tooth extraction right here in our dental office.
- Wisdom Teeth Removal – For many people, their wisdom teeth come in without problems. However, for some we recommend removing these third molars to protect their smile.
Replacing your missing teeth is vital to your oral health. We offer several tooth replacement options, including dental implants. Here is how this procedure will work:
- After an examination to determine if you are a good candidate for implants, we will plan your treatment using our up-to-date technology, such as CT scans and digital X-rays.
- One of our skilled dentists places the implants in your jawbone. These implants literally fuse with your jaw, creating a sturdy foundation for replacement teeth.
- Once your mouth is fully healed, we will work with you on replacement options, such as dental crowns, dental bridges, or dentures. You may be able to receive a full tooth replacement in a single appointment with the help of CEREC technology. It allows us to create a dental crown while you wait.
If you’re in pain, don’t grin and bear it. Call Newman Springs Dental Care at 732-352-3903 to see if you could benefit from oral surgery in Lincroft. You can also schedule tooth extractions with your oral surgery dentist .