We're very proud that if you call us in the morning we will get you in that day. Even if you're not a patient yet.
We have the technology, we have the resources, we have caring people that want to help and we just make it work. If you're in pain you need to call us now and let's help you take care of that.
Friendly Team, Comfortable Care, Dental Sedation Options
Because it could be a sign of a larger issue, you should visit us as soon as possible if you are in dental pain. Left untreated, dental problems can also worsen and require more substantial procedures down the road.
To ensure your treatments are as comfortable as possible, we will use anesthetic to numb the affected area before we get to work repairing your smile. We also offer dental sedation options by request to relieve your dental anxiety. And we have invested in advanced dental technology to make all of our services virtually painless.
From the moment you arrive, our compassionate team will treat you to the patient-centered care you deserve.
Our Teeth Repair And Replacement Options
No matter your source of dental pain, we provide restorative services to repair or replace your problem teeth. We’ll review your options and the steps of each treatment with you so you can make an informed decision. At our office, we can:
- Replace your whole tooth, including your tooth roots, with dental implants
- Strengthen and protect damaged teeth with same-day dental crowns created with CEREC technology
- Fill smile gaps left by missing teeth with dental bridges
- Provide a whole new set of pearly whites with dentures options
- Repair cavities with tooth-colored fillings
- Remove infection from inside your tooth with a root canal
Say goodbye to dental pain and discomfort and dental anxiety by calling Newman Springs Dental Care at (732) 352-3903 for restorative dentistry! You can also use our online form to schedule or ask questions.