If you’d like to restore your oral function and confident smile, you may be a good candidate for Lincroft dental crowns and bridges. St Newman Springs Dental Care. our crowns and bridges can:
- Fill spots in your smile left by missing teeth
- Strengthen teeth and protect them from damage
- Seal a tooth following a root canal
- Mend cracked or broken teeth
- Hide cosmetic flaws
We offer an assortment of restorative dentistry options to repair or replace your damaged or missing teeth. To get started on your improved smile, call 732-352-3903 today. If there is any likelihood of discomfort during your procedure, we will numb the area and offer dental sedation to ensure pain-free care.
Smile & Eat With Ease With Crowns & Bridges
Whether you need a dental crown or bridge, we will work with you on which one is the best option for your restorative needs. We understand it’s important to get your smile back to normal as fast possible. That’s why we have equipped our office with state-of-the-art CEREC technology that allows us to provide same-day dental crowns. A procedure that normally takes weeks or even months can be done here in just an hour-and-a-half. Whether you need a crown or a bridge, here is what to expect:
- Dental Crowns – Your dentist will use advanced computer-assisted technology to obtain precise, detailed 3-D images of your mouth. In just a few minutes, your zirconia, ceramic, or composite dental crown will be ready. Your dental crown will blend in seamlessly with the rest of your smile. Plus, you won’t have to worry about wearing a temporary crown while you wait for your restoration.
- Dental Bridge – These restorations are used to fill gaps caused by a missing tooth or multiple adjacent missing teeth. We can attach them to teeth beside the gap or to dental implants. We will review all your options so you can feel confident about your results.
Get a healthy, natural-looking smile! Call Newman Springs Dental Care at 732-352-3903 for dental crowns and bridges in Lincroft, or schedule .