Get your oral function and attractive smile back with restorative dentistry treatment at Newman Springs Dental Care. We may even be able to repair your tooth in a single appointment with the help of CEREC same-day crown technology!
We use restorative dentistry to:
- Stop decay and fix cavities
- Strengthen weakened teeth
- Replace missing teeth
- Mend cracks, breaks, and similar damage
- Return infected teeth to health
Dr. Mitchel Friedman and Dr. Aparna Menon offer an array of restorative dentistry services to fix your smile. We’ll provide anesthetic for your comfort and can also relieve your anxiety with dental sedation options. Call Newman Springs Dental Care at 732-352-3903 to visit a restorative dentist in Lincroft. Your consultation will be free if you are a new patient here. Plus, you can join our comprehensive dental care plan to save on your treatment.
Repair Dental Damage With Restorative Treatments
Many things can go wrong with your smile, including cavities and accidents that result in breaks or cracks. We can fix teeth with:
- Tooth-Colored Fillings – It is best to find decay before it causes pain, so we encourage you to visit us for routine dental exams. If needed, we’ll provide a gentle tooth filling so your tooth will be good as new. Unlike metal fillings, our composite fillings look completely natural in your smile.
- Root Canals – We will do everything possible to save natural teeth before considering extraction. If a cavity has grown to the point that the nerves and soft tissue inside your tooth get infected, we can save the tooth by performing a gentle root canal. Thanks to modern techniques, the treatment is no more painful than a simple tooth filling.
- Same-Day Dental Crowns – Dental crowns completely cap damaged teeth for protection and added strength. Thanks to the state-of-the-art CEREC technology we use in our Lincroft office, we can provide a dental crown in a single visit.
Find the Right Tooth Replacement Option
We offer several teeth replacement options:
- Dental Bridges – This restoration literally bridges the gap left by a missing tooth. Your replacement tooth or teeth will blend in seamlessly with the rest of your pearly whites.
- Dentures – If you need to replace several or even all of your teeth, we can provide custom dentures to restore your oral function and grin.
- Dental Implants – Another tooth replacement option is dental implants. We can attach several types of restorations to them to replace damaged or missing teeth, including dental crowns, dental bridges, and dentures.