- Your first exam won’t cost a thing
- Schedule early, late, or Saturday appointments
- Receive care from award-winning dentists
It doesn’t matter how long it’s been since you’ve seen a general dentist in Lincroft. Dr. Mitchel Friedman, Dr. Aparna Menon, and our compassionate team provide personalized care for patients of all ages.Dr. Mitchel Friedman on General Dentistry Read Transcript
Dr. Mitchel Friedman on General Dentistry
We pride ourself on offering new patients no charge first visit. That means all digital x-rays, exam, visual cancer screenings, and consultation at no charge, because we feel that it's important that people know what's going on in their mouth before they're asked for what they want to do about it. We're very proud of that and it's something that people, even to this day, they just can't believe that we do that.
Deleted: In our dental hygiene department we offer everything from cleanings to whitenings to gum treatments. We also do something that people really like, which is desensitization. It's very common that people eat ice cream and not be comfortable. Sometimes it's just due to root sensitivity or over-brushing or maybe grinding. We're very happy that we can offer those desensitization treatments, as well as fluoride varnish, which is the new standard of care. It's just putting the fluoride right on the surfaces that need help and the body and the tooth soak that up without going anywhere else.
Deleted: We also offer night guards. It's very common that people are grinding and clenching their teeth and causing damage to their teeth and their jaws and getting headaches. We offer treatments to help them. It's not unusual where someone says they've been getting treatment for migraines for years. We offer them a special appliance that they wear at night and they tell me, My migraines are gone.
Deleted: Also, we're doing sleep apnea appliances. This is very common. Snoring and sleep apnea are just very common and people aren't paying attention to it because it's causing other health problems. We like to help people with that to give them other options besides what medicine is offering them to treat their oral sleep apnea.
Our general dental care includes:
- Dental Exams – We use digital X-rays to detect signs of decay that would otherwise go unnoticed. We also check for signs of other oral health issues, like gum disease and oral cancer. Exams are so important, your first one is free!
- Dental Cleanings – We remove all traces of plaque and bacteria from your teeth. Regular cleanings are essential to keeping teeth healthy and cavity-free.
- Fluoride Varnish – This highly concentrated form of fluoride strengthens your tooth enamel and helps prevent decay.
- Dental Sealants – Thin coatings of plastic provide a barrier against harmful bacteria when applied to the top surfaces of your teeth.
- Oral Health Advice – We’ll provide tips for optimum oral health routines so you can do your part at home to maintain your pearly whites.
- Desensitization Treatments – If your teeth are sensitive to temperature extremes, this treatment can help.
- Mouthguards – Our dentists can fit you for custom mouthguards to help with several issues, including teeth grinding, headaches, and sleep apnea.
To keep your whole mouth healthy, contact Newman Springs Dental Care at 732-352-3903 for all your general dentistry needs. We think it’s important that you understand what’s going on in your mouth so you can better understand your treatment options. So your first dental exam, including digital X-rays, is free (a value of $277)!
Never Feel Anxious at Our Office With Sedation
When you visit us, our team will greet you with warm smiles and do everything we can to put you at ease. We will listen carefully to any concerns you have to improve your quality of care. We can also help you relax and relieve your dental anxiety with dental sedation options, including:
- Inhaled sedation
- Oral conscious sedation
- IV sedation
Additionally, no matter why you see us, we’ll use advanced technology, such as same-day crowns with the help of our CEREC machine, to make your appointments smooth and efficient.
Keep your smile beautiful with a great Lincroft general dentist on your side. Call Newman Springs Dental Care at 732-352-3903 for an appointment, or schedule one online. You’re sure to appreciate our extended and Saturday hours as well as our comprehensive dental care plan that includes routine checkups, X-rays, and fluoride treatment.