Have you ever canceled a dental appointment at the last minute because thinking about it made you anxious? Do you have trouble falling asleep the night before a visit to the dentist? Cut the stress out of seeing the dentist by visiting Newman Springs Dental Care – we can relieve your dental anxiety with sedation dentistry!
Top Lincroft, NJ dentists like Dr. Mitchel L. Friedman, Dr. Aparna Menon, Dr. John Ding, and our friendly team provide comfortable, compassionate dental care at our office.
We Provide Multiple Dental Sedation Options
Did you know that as many as one in five Americans suffer from dental anxiety for one reason or another? At our Lincrof, NJ dentists office, we understand it’s not a matter of simply “getting over it” when it comes to dental anxiety. That’s why we provide sedation dentistry options to help put you at ease, including:
- Nitrous oxide: more commonly known as “laughing gas,” this mixture of nitrous oxide gas and oxygen will quickly give you a mild euphoric feeling and calm your nerves
- Oral conscious sedation: to ensure you arrive fully calm, we will provide a prescription for this medication that you will take before you visit us
- IV sedation: this form of sedation, the strongest we offer, takes effect almost immediately and produces an almost dream-like state
We will carefully monitor you during your treatment to provide the most comfortable experience we can.
Besides helping you relax, sedation dentistry options help:
- Control your gag reflex
- Improve patient cooperation
- Speed treatment time
- Leave you with little or no memory of the procedure