- Schedule during our extended hours
- Implant dentures give you an even stronger bite
- Smile freely again with a complete set of teeth
Don’t keep your lips closed tight when you want to smile or avoid your favorite crunchy foods because of missing teeth. If you’d like a new set of teeth, the team at Newman Springs Dental Care can give you dentures in Lincroft.
Our denture options will:
- Look like natural teeth
- Give you the ability to enjoy many kinds of food
- Boost your self-confidence
- Fill out your face to give you a younger appearance
Dr. Mitchel Friedman and Dr. Aparna Menon offer full-mouth reconstruction services like dentures to give you back your oral function and confidence. Call us at 732-352-3903 today to get started. We offer free exams and consultations for new patients, plus you can save on your dentures with our comprehensive dental care plan.
Enjoy Several Denture Options, Including Implant Dentures
Gone are the days of fake-looking artificial teeth. Modern tooth replacements closely resemble natural teeth and will improve your smile so it looks better than it ever did! To fit your specific needs, we offer:
- Full Traditional Dentures – Suction and adhesive keep these full arches of replacement teeth in place.
- Partial Dentures – If you have some teeth remaining, partial dentures may be the solution for you.
- Dental Implant Dentures – Attaching dentures to implants gives you the strongest and most secure bite possible.
Our restorative dentists will assess your situation and go over your options with you so you can get the exact treatment you want and need. We can even make your denture in advance so it can be placed immediately after any remaining teeth are removed. You’ll walk in needing replacement teeth and leave with a same-day smile.
Regardless of the denture option you choose, your new teeth will improve your chewing ability, speech, and appearance!
Stay Comfortable With Dental Sedation Options
To ensure your dentures fit precisely and comfortably, we will use modern technology like our digital X-ray system to plan and execute your treatment. We can also help you relax during any part of the procedure, including any needed extractions beforehand, by providing dental sedation.
Maintain your good health with dentures in Lincroft. Call 732-352-3903 to see which of our denture options is right for your smile. You can also schedule an appointment online. We offer early morning, evening, and Saturday hours.