Replace Many or All of Your Teeth With Dentures in Lincroft
Over 36 million people in the U.S. are missing all their teeth. Source.
Don’t keep your lips closed tight when you want to smile or avoid your favorite crunchy foods because of missing teeth. If you’d like a complete, fully-functioning smile, the team at Newman Springs Dental Care can give you dentures in Lincroft.
Our denture options will:
- Look and feel like natural teeth
- Give you the ability to enjoy many kinds of food
- Boost your self-confidence
- Fill out your face to give you a younger appearance
Our dental team offers full-mouth reconstruction services like dentures to give you back your oral function and confidence. Call us at 732-352-3903 today to get started. We offer free exams and consultations for new patients, plus you can save on your dentures with our comprehensive dental care plan.
Restore Your Smile With Several Denture Options
Gone are the days of fake-looking artificial teeth. Modern tooth replacements closely resemble natural teeth and will improve your smile so it looks better than it ever did! Our restorative dentists will assess your situation and go over your options with you so you can get the exact treatment you want and need. We use modern technology like our digital X-ray system to plan and execute your treatment. To fit your specific needs, we offer:
- Full Traditional Dentures – Suction and adhesive keep these full arches of replacement teeth in place.
- Partial Dentures – If you have some teeth remaining, partial dentures may be the solution for you.
- Dental Implant Dentures – Attaching dentures to implants gives you the strongest and most secure bite possible.
We can even make your denture in advance so it can be placed immediately after any remaining teeth are removed. You’ll walk in needing replacement teeth and leave with a same-day smile. We can also help you relax during any part of the procedure, including any needed extractions beforehand, by providing dental sedation.
Regardless of the denture option you choose, your new teeth will improve your chewing ability, speech, and appearance! Find out which of our dentures in Lincroft are right for you. Call 732-352-3903 today to schedule a consultation. You can also schedule an appointment . We offer early morning, evening, and Saturday hours.