Dental implants typically require a healing period between placement and restoration with your new teeth. But not always! At our office, you can get same-day smile treatment. Though not everyone can get this procedure, it’s a great option for many people with missing teeth.
Call us today at 732-352-3903 to schedule a consultation and see if you can get a same-day smile. In the meantime, check out some of the advantages of getting a same-day smile procedure at our practice:
- Immediate Results – Right after you get your implants, we’ll attach a full arch of replacement teeth to them. While they are temporary, they are completely functional. This all happens in a single visit! You can smile and eat with these teeth during your healing period. Once your implants are completely healed, we’ll replace the temporary teeth with a more permanent arch.
- Better Than Dentures – Unlike dentures, your new teeth never need adhesive. They stay securely in place, with no embarrassing slips. You’ll keep them clean with simple brushing and flossing. They feel so natural, you’ll forget they are there! Because dental implants prevent bone loss, your jaw will stay strong and healthy.
- Affordable Implants – As few as four implants are used to support your replacement teeth. This makes the same-day smile one of the most affordable ways to replace large numbers of teeth with implants.
- Our Implant Expertise – Dr. Aparna Menon has gained advanced implant skills through training with the International Congress of Oral Implantologists and the American Academy of Implant Prosthodontics. She has performed countless implant procedures, using leading technology like 3-D imaging.
- Soothing Sedation Options – It’s understandable to be nervous about getting implants and teeth in a day. At our office, you have a choice of three kinds of sedation: laughing gas, an oral sedative, or ultra-relaxing IV sedation. Our dentists will help determine which one will work best for you.
Interested in same-day smile treatment? Call Newman Springs Dental for an appointment in Lincroft, NJ.