We’ve talked to a lot of patients over the past couple of weeks about their Fourth of July plans. Many will be seeing family members and friends for the first time in a while. We hope you, too, will be able to reunite with loved ones on this day of celebration.
If you can’t fully enjoy festivities like a backyard cookout because of old dentures, you are missing out on a lot of life’s pleasures. We believe no one should have to sacrifice what they eat, or the joy of eating with others, just because of their teeth. That goes for laughing with your loved ones and talking to them as loudly and as much as you want.
It’s time to stop being dependent on soft foods like cooked green beans and start enjoying what everyone else does – that mouthwatering steak, that buttery corn on the cob, the barbecue chicken legs, the refreshing, juicy watermelon. Find out what else dental implants can restore in your life. To get started on that life-changing process, call 732-352-3903 today.
Reclaim Your Physical, Psychological, & Social Well-Being
Dental implants are the closest thing to natural teeth. For some denture wearers, they will be even better than your real teeth ever were. Here’s some of what you can expect to gain:
- Teeth that stay put no matter what you do
- The ability to eat hard, crunchy, and chewy foods without thinking twice
- Smiling when you feel like it – without covering your mouth
- Talking without restraint, slurring, or clicking
- Speaking up when you want to say something or talk to someone
- Making positive first impressions
- Coming across as friendly since you’ll be smiling more often
- Better oral health since implants prevent jawbone deterioration and reduce your risk of gum disease
- Looking younger and preventing premature aging since your jawbone structure will be better preserved
- Appearing more successful and healthier with a mouth full of lifelike teeth
- Better overall health since you can eat healthier foods and digest your foods better
- A return to caring for your teeth like you would natural teeth – no adhesives needed
- Confidence to go after what you want in life, whether with your career, hobbies, or relationships
- A lifelong solution to the problem of bad dentures
We’ll Address All the Obstacles to Your New Teeth
We’ve heard even more benefits than those from our implant patients. Even if you want these benefits for yourself so you never have to deal with old dentures again, you still may have reservations. We do all we can to remove any obstacles to you getting implants.
- Financing and Payment Options – Cost of implants is usually the biggest hurdle for most patients. That’s why we offer financing options with low monthly payments, accept many insurance plans, and provide an in-house discounted dental care plan if you don’t have insurance.
- Pain-Relieving Sedation Options – Although we’re experts in administering numbing agent so you don’t feel pain, that’s not always enough to put people at ease. We offer three levels of sedation so you can sit back and relax while we improve your smile. One level of sedation will even help you doze off and come to when we’re done.
- Experience – Choosing an office where you know you’ll get reliable care is crucial. Our dentists devote many hours to honing their implant skills. They belong to organizations such as the Academy of General Dentistry and the New Jersey Dental Association, which allow them to keep up with the latest advances. They have also completed thousands of implant procedures.
- One-Stop Shop – You don’t have to deal with two or three offices to get your implants. We plan, place, and restore implants here, thanks to our experience and technology like 3D imaging. We’ll handle all your financing, follow-up care, and questions right here.
Happy Independence Day!