A damaged smile could happen to anyone, so you shouldn’t feel too self-conscious about it if your smile is imperfect. To find out how we can help you regain your confidence, relieve your dental pain, and improve your oral function, call Newman Springs Dental Care at 732-352-3903 to book a personalized restorative dentistry consultation with our team.
We offer a wide range of dental treatment options for patients of all ages at our Lincroft, NJ dentist office so you won’t have to seek out one specialist after another to get all the services you need. Whether you are in need of a simple tooth filling or a full-mouth reconstruction, we have you covered! With our professional help, you may just be able to:
- Feel more confident about your smile than you ever have
- Regain the oral function you’ve lost so you can chew food easily again
- Stop feeling like you need to hide your teeth behind closed lips when getting your picture taken
- Digest food more thoroughly and improve your overall health as well
We accept many payment options to make things a little simpler for you financially. You can even use CareCredit for interest-free financing from a third party.
For the convenience of you and your family, we offer some extended hours that will better suit your packed schedule. Our office is open:
- Early at 7:00 a.m. on Wednesdays
- Late until 7: 30 p.m. on Mondays and Thursdays
- On Saturdays from 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. on Saturdays
Don’t Wait, Fix Your Smile With Restorative Dentistry Now
You shouldn’t put off repairing your smile once it’s damaged because a bad oral health situation can only get worse. For example, if you get a cavity and do nothing about it, that tooth decay will only grow if left unchecked. If nothing is done for long enough, a situation that could have been easily and affordably resolved with a quick tooth-colored filling may even lead to losing a tooth.
Even teeth that are completely gone already can lead to other dental health issues if they’re not replaced. If a tooth is absent long enough, your remaining teeth surrounding the gap in your smile will start to drift out of place and cause other problems over time as well.
When you visit our Lincroft, NJ dentist office, we will thoroughly assess the damage done to your smile before we make any recommendations. If you are curious about your oral health or the various treatment options you have, feel free to ask us any questions that are on your mind. We’ll do our best to provide easy-to-understand answers in accessible language.
We can give a more in-depth explanation of any treatment you want to get during your visits, but for now, here are some basics on the many restorative services we offer:
- Tooth-colored fillings restore the healthy and full shape of your teeth after decay has damaged them
- Root canals remove the nerves and soft tissue (pulp) from inside a tooth after the pulp has become infected due to a deep cavity or some other form of damage or trauma
- Dental crowns, which we can make during a single appointment thanks to our in-house CEREC milling machine, completely cap damaged teeth to help strengthen and protect them
- Dental bridges literally bridge smile gaps, replacing one or more adjacent missing teeth
- Dentures options (including fulls and partials) can be used to replace several teeth or even all the teeth in your upper or lower jaw or both
If you need to completely replace teeth and want the closest thing to your natural chompers, we can also attach the following dental restoration options to strong, sturdy dental implants:
- Dental crowns
- Dental bridges
Regardless of which treatment(s) you receive from us, we will do all that we can to ensure your procedures are planned and performed with total precision. We have invested in some of the most state-of-the-art dental technology to improve your care, including:
- Digital X-rays that provide clear images quickly and with a fraction of the radiation of traditional X-rays
- 3D imaging systems so we can see your teeth and mouth from every angle
If you’d like, we can also offer dental sedation options to help relieve your dental anxiety. We want to make your treatments as pleasant as possible.
Regain what your smile has lost with restorative dentistry from Newman Springs Dental Care. Call 732-352-3903 or fill out our handy online form to schedule or ask a team member any questions that you have.