If you’re looking for quality dental services in Lincroft, New Jersey, you’ve come to the right place. Your Lincroft dentist offers exceptional dental care for you and your family.
- Teeth Whitening. Are your teeth stained due to antibiotics, cigarette smoking and excessive consumption of wine and coffee? New Jersey dentist Dr. Mitch Friedman improves your smile with cosmetic procedures like teeth whitening. We offer in-office teeth bleaching along with at-home teeth whitening kits for maintenance. The whole procedure is supervised for your safety.
- Restorations. Our Middletown dental clinic provides fillings, crowns, bridges, dentures, dental implants and other restorations for damaged or missing teeth.
- Invisalign. Modern orthodontic treatment does away with awkward and obvious metal wires and brackets. Invisalign straightens your teeth without anyone knowing. The system uses custom-made clear aligners that move your teeth to the desired position gradually.
- Preventive Care. Prevention is the best way to keep your mouth healthy for life. Regular dental examinations may include diagnostic x-rays, CT scans and photographs. Professional teeth cleaning (dental prophylaxis) gets rid of plaque and tartar that brushing and flossing cannot remove.
- Endodontics. Endodontics is concerned with the inside of the tooth or the dental pulp. The diseased pulp must be removed to prevent infection from spreading to other areas. What your dentist does is removed the dead pulp, clean the area and seal off the resulting cavity with filling material. This procedure is called root canal therapy. Sometimes, the remaining tooth structure is restored with a crown.
- Oral Surgery. Newman Springs Dental Care also provides wisdom tooth extraction and surgery to treat mouth and facial problems. For painless surgery and a truly comfortable experience, ask about sedation dentistry.