Many things can happen to your teeth during a lifetime. You could crack a tooth by biting down on something hard. You might lose a tooth to gum disease or decay. You could break a tooth after an injury or accident.Welcome to Newman Springs Dental Care
Our doctors are ready to reconstruct your smile along with the full function of your teeth. We know how restorative dentistry can make a difference in the lives of our patients. We are glad we can help with all these services:
- Tooth-Colored Fillings – Cavities make it painful to eat and smile. Our composite fillings can make it easier to do both of those things.
- Root Canals – Tooth infections can be painful. By removing the infected tissue, we can end your suffering so you feel like yourself again.
- Dental Crowns – Broken, cracked, and severely decayed teeth can all be fixed in a single visit when you get one of our CEREC same-day crowns.
- Dental Bridges – If you are missing one or more teeth, a dental bridge can close the gaps in your smile.
- Dentures – Replace several teeth or an entire row of teeth with partial or full dentures.
- Dental Implants – Implants function like artificial roots for your teeth replacements. They support and stabilize crowns, bridges, and dentures.
No matter what your oral health issues may be, we are confident that you can regain what you have lost. We offer complex care like full-mouth reconstruction as well as advanced same-day smile treatment.
Even if you know restorative care could help you, you may be hesitant due to dental anxiety. Fortunately, we offer sedation dentistry to ease your mind and provide virtually pain-free procedures. You should know that we are among the few practices in New Jersey that are certified to offer IV sedation in our office.