Rebuild Your Oral Health & Your Smile With Restorative Dentistry
A lot of bad things can happen to your teeth. You might lose a tooth to gum disease or decay. You might break a tooth as a result of a collision or fall. You also can crack a tooth by biting into something harder than you expected.
The good news is that you can reconstruct your smile and rebuild the function of your teeth. Restorative dentistry has helped countless patients improve their daily lives. Discover what is possible with our many services:
- Tooth-Colored Fillings – Cavities can affect how you eat and your smile. You can repair the function and appearance of your tooth with a composite filling.
- Root Canals – You can end your toothache by removing infected tissue, filling your tooth, and capping it to restore its full function.
- Dental Crowns – Decayed, cracked, and broken teeth can all be repaired in a matter of hours with our CEREC same-day crowns.
- Dental Bridges – Dental bridges can close the gaps in your smile if you are missing one or more teeth.
- Dentures – Full and partial dentures are an effective solution to complete your smile.
- Dental Implants – These function like roots for your replacement teeth. They support and stabilize crowns, bridges, and dentures that look and feel like real teeth.
Whatever oral health problems you are facing, you can regain what you have lost with our treatment options. We do complex full-mouth reconstruction. You also can benefit from our advanced same-day smile solutions.
In spite of the advantages of restorative care, you may still feel some dental anxiety. Our sedation dentistry can ease your mind and provide comfortable procedures. As one of the few New Jersey practices certified to offer IV sedation, we are doing everything we can to keep you free from pain.
Repair more than just your smile with a little help from a restorative dentist in West Long Branch, NJ. Your first step is scheduling a consultation at Newman Springs Dental Care. Call 732-352-3903 or make an appointment today!